How do I apply for my Police Check?

There are two sites in which you can apply for a Police Check.


or if you live in NSW you can apply at Services NSW at the following link https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-national-police-certificate

If you select to go through Services NSW you will be given the option to state that you select that you are a student completing work placement. If you go through CV Check, then the best option to pick is that you will be working / volunteering with a range of vulnerable people

Can I pay in Installments?

Yes, please see our Fee policy.

Why do I need to complete an LLN questionnaire?

The LLN along with other information provided in pre-enrolment review and application form will ensure that the qualification you selected is the most appropriate for you.

What is USI and how do I get one


I have a complaint to make. How do I do it?


We are always keen to hear about Good and not so good from all our stakeholders and students. We strongly believe in feedback process and encourage our students to lodge a complaint should they not be happy with our services. To make a complaint you need to complete ad return to us the complaint form available on our website. For more information please refer to our Complaints and Appeal policy available on the website.

Share This: