Who is This Course for?
The Certificate IV in Aged Care offered through Care Training in partnership with DLS(Dynamic Learning Services: RTO-40467) designed for people who are working in aged care or assisting the aged in their daily care.
About this course:
As the population in Australia is growing up day by day, the demand for personal carers who can give medication is highly increasing. To avoid, this Australian government is strongly encouraging the nurses who are currently working to pursue this course. This course will mould you to learn about the skills regarding giving the medications, managing the staff, and developing and reviewing the care plans.
You’ll be awarded with a nationally recognised qualification which makes you eligible to work as:
1. To do this course you should have finished your Certificate III in Aged care which should include all the following subjects
If you have not done these subjects please let us know, we will guide you regarding the bridging course that you are supposed to do.
2. we need your Police clearance check.
What Will I Learn?
After graduating with this course you’ll be able to:
There are 11 core units and 4 electives to be completed in this course.
For the people who are very busy with their work, we have an option to do this course by online. You can do this course by sitting at your home as it is delivered online. You can also finish this course faster if you are able to dedicate more time.
Enrolment date: You can enrol any day.
Course Commencement Date: Every Week we commence the course
Fees Structure: AUS$1650.00(if you pay in two instalments)
Payment options: You can pay in 6 instalments, for each instalment you have to pay $300.00(In total it is $1800.00)
Course MATERIALS: Will be provided by us
Class timings: contact us
Delivery Method: Online, Face to face, and work placement
- About Us
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care.
- CHC40108 Certificate IV in Aged Care
- CHC30408 Certificate III in Disability
- HLTFA311A First Aid Certificate
- HLT32512 Certificate III in HSA (Acute Care)
- HLT32912 Certificate III In Health Administration
- HLT43212 Certificate IV in Health Administration
- BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB40507 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
- Contact Us