- Value diversity-provides benefits and strengths to society, and that working in cross-cultural contexts is an enriching life experience.
- Conduct a cultural self-assessment-recognising that each of us has a culture and it shapes our values, beliefs and view of the world.
- Manage the dynamics of difference-being involved when misunderstandings occur, or where the client disengages.
- Acquire and institutionalise cultural knowledge-keep learning about different cultures – particularly the cultures of the clients you support.
- Adapt to the contexts of the individuals-Put what you learn into practice
02 8021 9659 (Wynyard)
Gov/ funded courses
Policies & Procedures